Despite what you might have heard about dating Ukrainian ladies, beauties from the Eastern European country will not be thrilled about dating a man whose heart hasn’t fully healed after his breakup or who didn’t do enough soul-searching and betterments after his last relationship with a woman.
Before you jump right back into the Ukraine date scene, we encourage you to become a better version of you. Although there are no hard rules when it comes to healing after a breakup, there are plenty of tried-and-true methods for how you can work on yourself before starting a new relationship.
Why Do We Need to Take Some Time After a Breakup, and How Long is it Going to Last?
They say you should take some time to work on yourself before jumping head-first into a new relationship, and it makes sense why. Many people feel too overwhelmed and heartbroken and want to fill the breakup-induced emptiness in their heart by getting into a relationship with another person as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, the vast majority of these “hasty” relationships, which are initiated by a heartbroken individual to cope with the pain and loneliness, turn out to be a huge mistake because the person didn’t give much thought into whether this new partner is the right and healthy choice for them at this point of their life.
Fact: According to TIME citing a 2018 study, the most effective way to get over a breakup is to frame your former partner in “a negative light.”
What to Do After a Breakup to Become a Better Person?
After a breakup, you might be tempted to start a new relationship when looking at all those Ukrainian ladies photos on online dating sites. But we strongly suggest that you do a little bit of soul-searching and go slowly into that new relationship. In fact, what you need right now is to take some time.
Don’t expect us to give you some “magic number” for how long you must wait before it’s “safe” to get into a new relationship. For some people, it takes weeks. For others, years. A good rule of thumb is to wait a month for every year that you were in a romantic relationship with your ex-girlfriend.
If you’ve recently ended your long-term relationship, you may want to follow our guide on how to become a better YOU after a breakup and before a new relationship.
1. Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Past Relationship
We warn you, some of these questions are not going to come easy. It might be tough to answer some of these questions, but it is critical that you are honest with yourself. After all, you need these honest answers to learn about yourself so that you can (a) choose more wisely when looking for a new partner, and (b) become a better person in a new relationship.
After all, you wouldn’t want to ruin a new relationship with one of those beauties that you see on Ukrainian women images on dating sites, would you? Ask yourself the following questions about the relationship that has just ended (it’d be a good idea to ask yourself these questions weeks after your breakup and then again a few months later to get the full picture):
- “What was the cause of the breakup?”
- “Whose fault was it?” In most cases, both parties are responsible for why the relationship ended to a bigger or lesser degree, but who was to blame in your case? (For example, did your girlfriend break up with you after she caught you staring at Ukrainian women videos and chatting with single women on dating sites? Or did you call it quits after you realized that this relationship wasn’t headed in the right direction?).
- “Is the cause of the breakup similar to the causes of my past breakups?”
- “Was I wrong about my choice in the partner?”
- “Do I seem to be dating the same type of women in long-term relationships? If so, is this type of women really the healthiest choice for me?”
- “Is this relationship over once and for all, or is there even the slightest chance that we could get back together?”
- “Do I still have feelings for my former partner?”
- “Have I come to terms with the fact that this relationship ended?”
- “Do I need any more time to heal my heart after that breakup?”
- “Does it feel like cheating or simply “wrong” if I begin chatting with or dating other hot Ukraine ladies after this relationship ended?”
- “Am I willing to become a better person to prevent the mistakes that I’ve made in this relationship?”
4 Tips to Become a Better YOU After the Breakup but Before a New Relationship
If it’s been days after your breakup and you’ve already begun browsing through Ukraine women pics on an online dating site looking for a new long-term partner to fill the void in your heart, you might want to take a step back. You might want to give a little bit more time before jumping into another relationship.
Before you sign up an online dating site and start chatting with Ukraine mail order wives to get into a new relationship, follow these tips on how you can become a better and emotionally stronger person after your breakup.
1. Don’t Be Afraid to Feel it All
Going through a breakup is going to feel like you’re being stung by hundreds of bees at the same time, every day, over and over again. There’s just no other way around it. Don’t be afraid to “feel” all this pain, as masking or numbing all that pain with alcohol, drugs, casual dating, or other methods isn’t the solution. What you’re doing is simply postponing the natural process.
2. Explore Yourself
As you’re feeling all that pain that comes with a breakup, you need to explore yourself. This is the stage where you begin asking yourself the questions we’ve outlined above. Don’t lie to yourself. Be honest with yourself. There’s no one else listening to your answers. It’s just you.
3. Take Your Life Under Control
If it feels as if your life has fallen apart after your relationship ended, you will have to muster up courage and energy to get your life together, piece by piece. Reevaluate your interests, get a new hobby, spend more time with your family and friends, and, finally, learn how to be happy with yourself without having to find that happiness in someone else.
4. Set Healthy Boundaries
Now that you’ve explored yourself and started your life anew, it’s time to set new, healthy boundaries for new relationships. If you start chatting with Ukraine women looking for men on dating sites, you need to have a clear goal in mind. Why are you doing this? What do you want to achieve? Are you looking for a serious, long-term relationship, or do you want casual dating? What’s the type of woman that you’re currently looking for? What are the boundaries that you set for your new relationship?
Yes, no one has ever said that this process if going to be easy. It takes time to get your stuff together after a breakup. But it’s important that you are (a) honest with yourself, and (b) willing to change to become a better version of you. Then you can go looking for a new relationship which will be great.